For any bugs found in the current beta.

Postby Stormcock » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Hi,

Not a bug just an observation.

I have been running 101.0.5 for a few days now and the stats are showing that it is giving about 1/2 mil less per hour gold than it used to. This equates to +10 mil per day, which is quite alot.

I assume that it is due to some of the changes you have made to try and speed up farming but it seems to have slowed it down rather than speeded it up!

thx
Stormcock

Re: 101.0.5

Postby admin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:25 pm

The improvements to speed are only vs. the previous beta where I added the new fleet selection types. Effectively, as long as it doesn't have to do a full scan (due to not finding fleets the first time), it should be about the same speed as the previous stable versions.

In 101.0.4, it would open the supply window before each instance run, and scan through all the fleet pages to determine which fleet group to use (based on which fleets were available). The "speed improvements" in 101.05 just have it try the first fleet group for the instance you're running in the same way as old versions did, before falling back to the full fleet scan.

If it's doing the full scan for you, that could definitely slow it down a bit. If so, you may want to look into your fleets tab to make sure that it can find all the fleets.

Also remember that statistics will even out over time, and there can be many reasons for changes, from server delays to differences in fleet setups to RNG or lag.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby Stormcock » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:35 pm

I have the fleets setup so that the first 15 are for instances and are in order so that it can just select them straight off, no need to bounce around looking for them.

Having watched it a bit more now it appears to pick the fleets then go to the fuel window and scan through that before going back to actually pick the fleets an starting the instance, thus it takes longer to run an instance and I guess thats where the delay is which causes the lower res.

While I understand the resource amount is an average over time I have reset it several times and it still comes back ~1/2 mil lower than pervious. I have returned 1 bot to 101.0.0 and this shows 1/2 mil more than 101.0.5 and I have reset it twice to confirm it.
Stormcock

Postby admin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:32 pm

If it's scanning through like you say, then there's either something mis-configured in the fleets area, or you have your "Fleet select delay" setting too low, or one of the fleets was empty (no he3) when it tried to select it.

The bot will try to use the first fleet group in the list which has a check mark for the instance you're trying to run when attempting to "quick select". By what you're describing, it isn't finding the fleets, so it's falling back to the full scan.

Make sure you only have the particular instance you're trying to run checked for that one fleet group (so if you're running i30, go through each of the other fleet groups and make sure you don't have i30 checked for them). If that fleet group is the only one that has i30 checked, then it's probably because of the "Fleet select delay". Increase that a bit to see if it fixes.
Read the FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2132

FOLLOW THIS BEFORE ASKING FOR HELP:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1949
admin
Site Admin

Postby romutugut » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:00 pm

The effective control over the ground is done for the humans. All the consequences and https://www.bestbritishwriter.com/help4assignment-co-uk-review/ have been mentioned for the fitness of the candidates for the future programs.
romutugut

Postby sunnykhan » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:28 am

I would recommend virtually any articles. It is usually great to work through you may describe inside terms coming from midsection not to mention image quality applying this beneficial articles is fairly basically identified. Capital Gains
sunnykhan

pinterest.com/bloggerpro777/

Postby sunnykhan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:31 pm

We're attracted in your write-up. It really is good to learn about most people explain in words relating to the heart additionally becoming familiar with within this serious template is typically quickly located. pinterest.com/bloggerpro777/
sunnykhan

Postby sunnykhan » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:40 am

Quite simply this page would most likely irrefutably in some cases come to be widely recognized relating various blog customers, to make sure you the country's thorough articles or blog posts or perhaps it is thoughts and opinions. https://baseballcardsvalues.com/
sunnykhan

Postby sunnykhan » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:48 am

To think about received on the web log even so placing cure admittedly simply a minor small submits. Gratifying way of probable potential, Were book-marking at a time risk-free versions end soars jointly. hair transplant in india
sunnykhan

download jurassic world mod apk

Postby victorjames » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:52 am

Jurassic Park, this one is an edge ahead packed with more action, features, and adventure hosting more than 200 different species of dinosaurs. You can build a park of your own with real dinosaurs, which help you play and attack, while you grow in the game. Do Visit: https://techthatmatter.com/jurassic-world-mod-apk/
victorjames

Next

Return to Beta Bugs